10 Times Oxford PD's Twitter Was Savage AF

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the twitter account all Ole Miss students get a laugh from.

116

Oxford and The University of Mississippi have so much to offer to its residents and students. We have the prettiest campus, filled with tulips in the spring. We have the grove, the square with endless amounts of amazing food, a close-knit community, but my personal favorite, we have the Oxford Police Department's Twitter. OPD graces us as members of Oxford's community with constant laughs, updates, and gifs. Here are the just ten of the many, many times OPD was "savage AF."

1. #ridewithOPD

One of my personal favorites is their #ridewithOPD hashtag. You can tell they KNOW we love it.

2. Endorsing their fame

Here OPD endorses their fame, and let's their suspects know they're ready.

3. Sarcasm

Oxford Police Department never fails to hit us with sarcasm when they're making an arrest.

4. Dealing with idiots

Sometimes they get tired of dealing with all the idiots, and as you can see they are not afraid to let us know. But seriously guys, did y'all not have to take drivers ed??

5. Giving tips

But don't worry, though they are sarcastic, they are ALWAYS looking out for us. Thanks for the tip!!

6. Home game day tweets

Some of their best tweets come from home game days… If you have ever experienced a game day in Oxford, you know the traffic is up there with New York City on a busy day.

7. Answering fans tweets

OPD never fails to answer their fans tweets, and never fails to do so with lots and lots of sarcasm.

This thread started with someone asking if they should spray mace in their eyes for a bet. OPD said why not, and the conversation went on to them asking what they should do after, "record it" OPD said...

8. Getting back at fans

Not all of us show love and support to OPD on twitter however, but that's okay for them. They just come back at you.

9. Gif replys

Ok now this guy just set himself up… for one of OPD's gif replys

10. Crime reports

Last but not least, OPD is always keeping us updated on crimes in the area. This was the weekend report for the Alabama game. 217 tickets. 43 accidents. Thank you OPD for keeping us all safe!

Needless to say, if you don't follow the Oxford Police Department on Twitter, you will now.