10 Oversized Graphic Tees As Cute As Urban — All Under $30

These 10 Oversized Graphic Tees Are JUST As Cute As Urban Outfitters — And They're All Under $30

There is never a bad time to get some new oversized graphic tees, especially when they're all under $30.

8422

While we all love Urban Outfitters' graphic tees, it can be hard to justify a $40 T-shirt, so I am always on the hunt to find cheaper alternatives that are just as stylish! Thrifting is always an option for authentic, vintage tees, but we don't always have the time to search through the endless aisles of Goodwill.

Lucky for you, there are still affordable alternatives that don't require quite as much effort.

Fall may be coming, but the heat seems to be here to stay for a while. Regardless, oversized tees are a closet staple you can easily style distinctly according to the season. As cooler weather approaches, pair your favorite oversized tee with a denim jacket and Doc Martens, or throw one on over leggings and sneakers!

There will always be something cool about a tee that makes you feel like a million bucks, even if it gives you no shape whatsoever.

Here is a list of some of my favorite, affordable alternatives that are just as stylish as everyone's favorite (dare I say overpriced) graphic tees from Urban Outfitters!

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.