Out of Your Comfort Zone, and Into the New

There is a beauty beyond what you can see. Go out there and find it.

15
https://www.pexels.com/photo/ball-shaped-blur-close-up-focus-346885/

So many people seclude themselves inside their own personal bubble when there is so much out there that could expand their bubble and let them grow. Change is scary and trying new things can be too, but why hold back?

Stepping out of your comfort zone could be the best thing to happen to you.

The amount of growth and opportunity you will see is mind-blowing. The people you will meet, the things you will be introduced to, the endless cycle of new opportunities- all completely worth looking past what's preventing you from doing so. Spice up your life and branch out to do something you didn't think you would ever do. What do you have to lose? Nothing! Even if it ends up not being a fit for you, at the very least you tried and that is something to be proud of yourself for. It takes a lot of courage to step outside of your comfort zone and do things that may seem scary, but you will be glad you did one day. Your teenage years are a time for you to figure out your interests and see what the world has to offer. Whether it be something musical, a sport, something artsy or anything in between, the world is truly your oyster. Take in what is put in front of you. Don't let fear hold you back.

It is okay to be afraid.

You're not alone on this one. I think just about anyone can vouch that they have been afraid at least once in their lives to do something they have never done before. But I can bet you more than half, if not all of them, are so glad they did it. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything big. It could be as small as publishing an article, like this one I am writing now, or as big as studying abroad without knowing anyone there. Everything in between is still a chance to grow and experience what is out there.

There is no limit to what you can or can't do.

Most people like the idea of being in a routine and that is what holds them back- their routine off of its equilibrium. When in reality, adding a little spice to your schedule could be just what you need in your life. Especially if you are school-oriented, having something to do outside of school work can boost your creativity and skills in all aspects of your life. Taking a break from loading up your brain is healthy to the mind and body. Give it a rest, go out there and switch things up. You many never realize the potential you have until you do. Your life is in your hands, take that into account and reach for the opportunity that arose.

If you do end up succeeding, what a time to be alive! The people you met, the new things you learned, the pathway to further successes- truly something to live for. You were put here to achieve greatness. In what ever unique way that is for you, embrace it. Let yourself shine. Take that step outside your comfort zone. It will all be worth it in the end.