Our All-Time Favorite Christmas Movie Characters

You Can’t Go Through the Season Without Watching Them!

6564

One of the best parts about Christmas is snuggling up with a mug of hot chocolate and watching all of your favorite holiday movies! Here’s a list of the classic Christmas characters that we wait all year to watch.

1. Buddy the Elf is without a doubt the elf with the most Christmas cheer, and makes it easy for us to get in the spirit as well!
  2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer has a very shiny nose, is a misfit, and Clarice the doe thinks he’s cute! TBH we do, too.
  3. Frosty the Snowman’s first words are not “Hello”, “Merry Christmas”, or “Why the heck am I, a pile of snow with a hat, talking to you right now?”, but instead, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” This is why we love him.
  4. The Grinch, be it the animated one from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, or Jim Carrey’s version, is the perfect villain-turned-hero. I think all of our hearts grow 3x their sizes right along with him.
  5. Santa Claus, who, granted, can be kind of a jerk in some of these movies, like when he hates on Rudolph for his nose until it becomes convenient, or when he decides to TAKE A HOLIDAY FROM CHRISTMAS, and when won’t fatten up when Mama Claus tells him to, but he has the best job ever. Gotta love Santa.

6. The Miser Twins are a freaking riot. Their rivalry, sing-alongs, and mutual fear of their mother gave everyone with a sibling someone to relate to.

7. Kevin McCallister, the little boy who gets left home alone every Christmas, orders the junk food we all wish we could afford from a swanky hotel, and somehow manages to defeat a couple of equally hilarious crooks every year. How could you not love the kid?

8. Ralphie Parker. Poor kid just wants that Red Ryder BB Gun. “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid!”
  9. Scott Calvin, the selfish dad who accidentally becomes Santa Claus. Not his son, though. I think we can all agree the kid’s a whiner.

10. Clark Griswold: Chevy Chase at his best, and a great Griswold Family Vacation movie.
From Your Site Articles