OU Campus Mask Policy Fall 2020

OU Campus Mask Policy Fall 2020

My thoughts...

21
OU Campus Mask Policy Fall 2020
https://www.today.com/shop/where-buy-fabric-masks-cause-online-t179650

It is crazy to believe that school starts in less than two months. This whole year so far has gone by so fast with the endless global issues affecting society. Causes of the coronavirus have increased due to early business openings and lack of government mandates for citizen safety. However, even with that information, many colleges plan to open up for the fall semester. For example, the University of Oklahoma plans to have half online and half in-person classes to maintain social distancing and even created a mask policy where every student and facility must wear a mask wherever they go. My thoughts on this policy are that I 100% agree with the university for this safety procedure.

This fall everything will be different and we just must learn to deal with it and adapt. We are living in a difficult time in history and we must be proactive to get back to 'normal'. I am worried of course about going back to college with hundreds of other students because of the growing fear of the virus. However, I realized all you can do is not be fearful but be safe not only for yourself but for everyone.

I am more than ready to go back to OU, to be with my friends and be out in the world. Being stuck at home for months on end hasn't been the best thing in the world but It was something that needed to be done to secure my health and the health of people I care about. I know we are all unsure about what will happen in the next weekdays, weeks, or even months but we have to be prepared for anything that will be thrown our way. I know I'm for sure a little excited about wearing a mask to class this semester because you know if you are having a bad day or don't like how you look you will have half of your face covered. Also, masks are helpful when you just want to make silly faces or not talk to anyone. There is always a bright side to everything in life so be positive.