'Orange is the New Black Characters' as High School Students

79
Huffington Post

High school is kinda like prison right?... Well here are OITNB characters if they were in high school and not a prison... This doesn't include all of the characters, and there are a few spoilers if you haven't seen all four seasons so beware!

Piper- The new girl who shows up and seems all shy and nice, but turns into the new popular mean girl who will ruin your life

Healy- The creepy history teacher who “befriends” his students.

Red- The lunch lady who wants to fit in and sits with the students at lunch

Caputo- The principal who cares more about his plants than the goings on in the school

Taystee- The lovable teacher’s pet who waters said plants

Crazy Eyes- Craziest person in the school, but also one of the wisest

Daya- The girl who got pregnant and it could have been the new young P.E. teacher’s...

Poussey- The tomboy athlete who loves everything about life (RIP)

Lorna- The girl who gets engaged five times throughout high school, but they were all “the one”

Pennsatucky- Leaves school with no teeth, comes to school the next day with teeth… Ultimate glo up

Big Boo- The class clown/sarcastic one that everybody loves, but is also afraid of

Flaca- The girl who acts like she’s “seen things”, but is really from an upper middle class family in suburbia

Nicky- Super popular, would do anything to get out of the house and party

Leanne and Angie- The girls who you never see without each other; Everyone hates them, but they think everyone loves them

Norma- The kid who literally never talks, but everyone is convinced they’re the wisest person on the planet

Yoga Jones- The teacher whose answer to every conflict is spiritual healing

Soso- The super innocent girl who somehow fits in with the rebellious crowd

Chang- The foreign exchange student who is a straight savage (when we can understand them)

Luschek- The woodshop professor who doesn’t actually know anything about woodshop

Lolly- The weird kid whose life revolves around conspiracy theories; convinced everyone is out to get her (nobody is out to get her)

Alex Vause- The girl who everyone is actually out to get, and for no real reason

Stella- The new hot girl who every guy (and girl) is in love with right away. She ruins at least one relationship before she disappears after two weeks