Why You Should Listen To Oprah's 'SuperSoul Conversations' Podcast

Oprah's 'SuperSoul Conversations' Are Super Good For Everyone's Soul

Oprah has done it all, and she's back again with her podcast, "Super Soul Conversations."

16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8&t=80s

Oprah freakin' Winfrey: Hers is a name I'm sure we have all heard at least once in our lives. This is a GIF that I'm sure we have all used once.

Oprah has been a global superstar for as long as I can remember. My dear friend, Oprah Winfrey. She's an author, podcaster, ex-talk show host, motivational speaker and one of the most influential women of her generation.

Oprah Winfrey is one of the world's most powerful voices, women and speakers to date. She is best known for her talk show, "The Oprah Winfrey Show," which ran from 1986 to 2011 and nationally syndicated in Chicago. Known as "the Queen of all media," Oprah is the one of the richest African American women of the 20th century and one of North America's first female black billionaires.

After retiring her talk show, which ran for more than 20 years, Oprah still remains CEO, COO and Chairwoman of both Harpo Productions and the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).

Oprah took a break for a few years from acting, producing and starring in almost anything, and during this break, she decided to launch her podcast, "Oprah's SuperSoul Conversations" (named after her television show, Super Soul Sunday).

On her podcast, Oprah sits down and talks to legends about their lives — from discussing The Rock's childhood, family problems and the fact that he almost dropped out of college to speaking to Drew Brees about his life after football. She even spoke to the woman I know and love, Amy Schumer, about body positivity, how her career kicked off and her new movie at the time, "I Feel Pretty."

This podcast is more than just a podcast. It is a 45-minute message of positivity and love, as well as a different approach to the world. It's a message I think we all need to hear.

Oprah started this podcast in July of 2017 and continues to create, share and inspire. With over 6,165 hours of interviews, it remains one of the top podcasts streamed to date. The podcast is available on Stitcher, iTunes and Spotify.