Opinions On Machine Gun Kelly's Album And "Film"

Machine Gun Kelly and Mod Sun released a live film of his 5th album.

10
https://www.amazon.com/Tickets-Downfall-SOLD-Deluxe-Explicit/dp/B08KFPNMZC

Machine Gun Kelly and Mod Sun released a "film" and an album last week. The album was released on September 25, 2020, and has now just become mainstream. The album is called "Tickets To My Downfall." The film was released on January 18, 2021 and is called "Downfalls High."

Last week I watched Machine Gun Kelly's "film" of his latest album. Not only have I watched the "film", but I also listen to the album about everyday on repeat.

The film follows young people who fall in love. The high school boy, Fenix, was played by Lil Huddy a.k.a Chase Hudson and the girl, Scarlett, was played by Sydney Sweeney. Lil Huddy's acting was pretty good since it was his first acting job. Sweeney's acting was good just like it was in Euphoria.

The set up for the 49 minute film was set in a tv like a movie on a movie screen. The vibes were exactly like Clueless because of some of the outfits and then it went back to the 21st century with E-Girl and E-Boy vibes. It also was set up by that it would go from a music video scene of Machine Gun Kelly and his band back to a scene of Fenix, Scarlett, and others.

Due to the idea of the set and movie is created a silent type of film. I think he tried to focus on the idea of their movements and the songs that played behind them. By doing this it made the viewer focus in and really find out what the meanings to the lyrics were for.

Also I wanted to add in who features into the album, Halsey, blackbear, YUNGBLUD & The Used, Trippie Redd, Bert McCracken, Travis Barker, and iann dior. All of them are featured in the movie and all do a very good job.