OPI: Washington D.C. Colleciton

OPI: Washington D.C. Colleciton

Sophisticated fall and winter colors.

35
OPI: Washington D.C. Colleciton
O.P.I

Washington D.C. is filled with some of the most powerful people on the planet. The women in Washington represent strength, wisdom, power and sophistication. This is why OPI has decided to make a collection that embodies all of these characteristics.

To make this collection, OPI has partnered with actress and activist Kerry Washington. Kerry Washington is known for her roles in "Django Unchained" and "Scandal." Kerry regularly shows support for causes that she believes in. She acts as an ambassador for domestic violence awareness, both through her Allstate Foundation Purple Purse and as a board member for V-Day (a global movement to help end violence against woman and girls). In addition to these already amazing things, in 2009 President Obama appointed her to the President's Committee of the Arts and Humanities.

The OPI: Washington DC collection debuted in May. So technically, this article is late. However, the collection has mainly fall/winter colors. The colors are rich and sophisticated. The colors include winter squash, crimson reds, earthy browns, rustic gold, dusky blue and lush green. Rich, lush greens are the hottest color right now.

Check out OPI's website to purchase your favorite colors today!