An Open Letter To Women All Around The World

A woman's place is anywhere she sees fit

197
https://assets.rbl.ms/19563165/980x.jpg

Dear Women of Planet Earth,

First of all, YOU are badass and I mean this in every sense of the word, so don't take it lightly. What we as women have accomplished both domestically and internationally should never be taken lightly by yourself or anyone else for that matter. The determination each one of possesses is essential to who we are not only as women but humans in general. We routinely take the bull by the horn's and say "this is not ONLY a world for men, so allow the women to step forward". We know our worth and we go after that and quite frankly it warms my heart. Never change ladies, never change!

Second of all, never and I mean never let a man tell you your place in the world. Men have for too long kept poignant areas of the world and boy's club and that will no longer fly in this day and age. Anything a man can do, a woman can too (and sometimes even better), so don't be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in there with the boys. Further, never let a man undermine you because you are a woman... we were created as equal counterparts to men not as subordinates so that means we deserve to live the same life and reap the same benefits as any man does. Remember, it might be a man's world but it would be NOTHING without a woman.

Last, but certainly not least never feel forced to live up to societal expectations of women because they're simply egregious and will decimate any remaining happiness you have. Live life to the standards and expectations YOU set for YOURSELF because everyone is different and living a life that celebrates our own feminine individualities is the only way we can truly be happy/satisfied. You are you, I am me, and the other girls reading this are themselves and we will all live out our lives to satisfy our individual happiness, not the cookie-cutter life of happiness set before us by some small-minded man.

Cheers!

Cassie Ruml