Open Letter To Drama Causers

Open Letter To Drama Causers

If it's not your business, don't worry about it.

51
Open Letter To Drama Causers
https://www.pexels.com/photo/two-women-sitting-on-vehicle-roofs-2409681/

Okay I get it, we all love drama. It's human nature to want to know everything that's going on in everyones life but prying is not okay.

Talking bad about others is NOT okay.

It's honestly ridiculous. I find it mind boggling that people can be so nice to your face but behind your back they're going around spreading rumors that have little to no true to them.

It's unacceptable.

Recently I've personally had many people talking about me for no reason. It honestly almost ruined a strong friendship that I have and it's not okay. Thankfully, I talked to the person and cleared the air.

The most messed up part is the person starting the rumors and drama happened to be someone who I thought I could trust. I learned the hard way that you can't trust everyone.

Not everyone has your best interest at heart.

Most people do genuinely care for their friends and like to see them thriving but then you have the select few that don't want to see their friends doing well or better than them. I'm here to tell you, cut those people off.

They are in no way worth your time. It may seem harsh but it's a reality. You are not going to waste your time on people who don't want the best for you. Your friends should always want the best for you and you should always want the best for your friends. It's as simple as that yet a lot of us seem to forget that.

I will never apologize for doing what's best for me and my mental health. I will apologize for hurting others feelings because that's not necessarily something I want to do.

If you're a bad friend, that's all you are. I will not apologize for realizing that and moving on. That's that. Life is too short to focus on the bad things so why would I continue to talk more about it?

I genuinely wish the best for people no matter what they've said or done to me. Maybe I won't always admit it but I promise you it's true.