To The Parents Whose Kids I Watch At Daycare, Thanks For The Best Job Ever
Family Friends

Without you, I wouldn't get to do what I love most.

15436

Dear daycare parents,

Thank you. You all have such amazing kids, and the fact that I get to be a part of their journeys growing up is something truly wonderful. I am lucky that I get to work with kids and have as much fun as I do.

To me, it's the best job in the world. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I wouldn't get to do what I love if it wasn't for you. You chose the daycare I work at, and you chose to trust us. In turn, I try my hardest to make sure that all of your kids feel welcome and loved. I want them to feel safe and look forward to coming to daycare.

I make sure to greet them with a smile and to say goodbye at the end of the day. They certainly never fail to make me smile, seeing as the first thing I hear each morning is all of them screaming my name and running over to greet me.

You all are also so incredibly nice. I have loved getting to meet you and interact with you. I love telling you about your kids' days and getting the chance to chat. I love getting to take pictures of the kids to post to our group, as many of you have said how much you enjoy seeing them.

That's what I want. I want you to know that they are having fun and that they are safe.

My favorite part about working with your kids is watching them grow and learn — getting to be there while they're learning to walk, ride a bike or use the potty.

I love the fact that I get to celebrate alongside you and tell the kids what a great job they did.

I also like getting to be a part of some of your lives. I've babysat for you, come over for some fun or even just taken the kids out for fun on my own time. The fact that this isn't just a formal daycare setting, but a real relationship and friendship, means a lot to me. Thank you for letting me into your lives.

I have to congratulate all of you because you have some of the best kids. They play well together, have manners and are really well behaved. I know raising a child can't be easy, but I want you all to know that you're doing an amazing job.

Keep up the good work, and we are always here to help you along the way.

There is so much that I could thank you all for, and I'll do the best I can to make those kids happy. I hope they go home and talk about their days. I hope they look forward to coming in and being with us.

I hope we are doing our job right, easing your worries and keeping you happy as well.

Thank you.