An Open Letter To Panera Bread

An Open Letter To Panera Bread

Where your carb-filled dreams will come true.

120
An Open Letter To Panera Bread

To my favorite chain restaurant,

Where do I begin? Panera Bread, we’ve been through it all. I can’t imagine where I’d be without your gracious ability to feed me endless amounts of carbs. You offer me so much, and I feel as though I don’t say thank you enough. I’m writing this letter in appreciation of all that you do for me. Panera Bread, here’s to you.

Thank you for being affordable.

At this point in my life, I can’t afford to eat out at restaurants on the daily. However, thanks to your infinite “You Pick 2” combinations, I can treat myself to your luxurious cuisine multiple times per week. I am so grateful for your generosity. I can visit you regularly without it putting a dent in my funds. You really thought about your customers when you factored in prices, and for that I thank you.

Thank you for being so conveniently located.

There are 1,946 of you spread across the United States and every single one of you is important to me. No matter where I am, I can always look up one of your many locations and you’re never too far away. Our relationship will never be long-distance thanks to your convenient locations.

Thank you for having a variety.

Flatbreads, salads, and soups -- oh my! Panera, you have so much to offer me. No matter what I’m in the mood for, you satisfy my every craving. If I need a good post-workout meal, you have an assortment of salads waiting for me. If it’s cold outside and I need a warm snack, your array of soups do the job perfectly. And let’s not forget the most important craving of all -- the sweet tooth. Your bakery has everything I need in life and amuses each of my taste buds. Thank you for being able to please my ever-changing moods.

Thank you for never judging me.

I know that I never look my best when I come to see you, my sweet Panera. However, you never pass judgment based on my looks. You accept me despite my messy hair, sweatpants, and lack of makeup. Furthermore, you understand that my love for carbs is on another level. A flatbread, bread bowl, and side of bread is a bit much, and you and I both know that I shouldn’t have ordered that much food. But you still love me the same, and for that I thank you.

Thank you for your welcoming customer service.

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but something about your atmosphere makes me feel like I’m coming home each time I walk through your doors. Maybe it’s the inviting aroma of the freshly baked goods. Maybe it’s the way your employees always offer me a “MyPanera” card. Or maybe it’s the way my phone automatically syncs up with your Wi-Fi. No matter what it is, I feel as though I’m apart of a carb-loving family with a bond so strong it will never fade. You’re always looking out for me, Panera. I’ll forever appreciate the way your employees check to make sure I don’t have any special food allergies. You always put the customer first, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Call me crazy, but you complete me, Panera Bread. My love for you is unconditional and endless. I’m sure I’ll see you sooner than later. Until then, get my grilled cheese ready.

Forever yours,

A loyal customer