An Open Letter To My Boyfriend On Our Anniversary

I love you.

46266
Me

To my love,

First and foremost, happy anniversary! Time really has flown by since our very first anniversary, I guess the saying is true that time really does fly when you're having fun. To think that we’ve been dating since high school, baffles me, that’s over 2,000 days spent together.

Our love is not like many others, few can say that they’re high school sweethearts, and mastered long distance relationship in college. I think the world needs a little love right now, and to know that true love, can’t live without you kind of love truly exists.

We’ve had so many countless moments of laughter and happiness, to the moments that weren’t so happy. I just want you to know I wouldn't have it any other way. Anniversaries may seem like something not important to others, but to me it means so much more. I think of anniversaries as being another happy year spent with the love of my life, they’re one step closer to spending the rest of my life with you.

The love you have for me is what pushes me to be a better woman and girlfriend, a future wife, and better best friend to be the successful and determined lawyer I’ve always dreamt to be, to be more confident and better person, and to continue being sassy self. You never fail to put a smile on my face, even if I am “hangry” or when I’m in one of my sassy moods. Through all my emotions, you successfully manage to put up with my antics with patience, and kindness, and I love you for it.

You are my biggest support system and fan, my partner in crime, my guide in life and love, and for being the one I can always count on. You mean everything to me and so much more, and I hope you never forget that.

I can't picture myself with anyone else but you. It has always been you. I can't wait to see what the future brings us along with many more anniversaries to come. Here's to us, and here's to the future.

I love you.