Onesies, The Pajamas That Bring Every Spirit Animal To Life

Who knew one article of clothing could bring countless memories?

895
https://odysseyimages.s3.amazonaws.com/cropped_r1R90yEBf.jpeg

Lions. Tigers. Unicorns. Leopards. I saw them all this past weekend. No, I was not at a zoo. No, I was not tripping on some crazy drug that made me think I saw unicorns. I saw them, IN REAL LIFE. Let me give you a little hint as to what I was experiencing.....ONESIES. They're not just for babies. Adults can wear them too! I wore one for the first time this past weekend and fell in love. Now, some of you may have worn a onesie before. Others, like myself before this past Saturday, may not have. So I just wanted to take a little time discuss just how awesome onesies are! Get comfy, grab some popcorn, and open up a new tab in your internet browser so you can shop for one after reading this. 

Wearing a onesie is like Halloween every day of the year. You can literally be whoever or whatever you want. Once you zip it up and put the hood on, YOU ROCK IT. You are what you're wearing. SO. The first step is to decide what kind of onesie you want. Get in touch with your inner spirit animal. If you wanna be a Squirrel, GREAT. Theres a onesie for that. If you want to be a Rockstar, GREAT. There's a onesie for that. If you want to be a Stormtrooper from Star Wars, GREAT. There's a onesie for that. You get my point. 

Next, be prepared to be extremely comfortable. Like, really comfortable. Like, your favorite blanket covering every inch of your body kind of comfortable. Don't worry about getting cold because your onesie wont allow for that to happen.

So now, not only are you expressing your inner spirit animal but you're super comfy doing it. As far as wearing clothes underneath them, welll....that's your own personal choice. Some prefer nothing. Others, like me, prefer a comfy shirt and pants. Hey, I'm not judging. Onesies are all about comfort and expression people!

Most onesies zip in the front so you don't have to worry about completely stripping down to go to the bathroom. And with the zipper in the front, it's a lot easier to operate. If the zipper was in the back...well that would be a different story. I've had a lot of horror stories with not being able to get the zipper down from the back.....way too many....but we will save that for a different day. 

Overall, onesies are a necessity in life.  The ability to tap into your inner spirit animal. The comfort. The warmth. The easy mobility. It's all there. Life in a onesie truly is a good life.