This Is What My Life Is Like Just One Week After An Engagement

There are a lot of decisions left to make and a lot I am learning about compromise from this process.

61

On top of school stress, wedding planning has already caused a few breakdowns, which is only a couple more than normal. I love the idea of a fall wedding and so I plan on having the big day in October 2019, this means there are 11 months to plan and at the same time feels like a long time and not enough time. I am glad that both families are supportive and happy with our decision as well as my grandma being a huge help in the planning process so far. I am genuinely excited about everything except the financial aspect of it.

I cannot wait until after the venue and date are completely settled because that seems to be the most stressful part of my past week. I am more excited to choose flowers, decorations and cake flavors. So far, I have chosen navy and crimson for the wedding colors.