The One With the Best Moments of FRIENDS

So no one told you life was gonna be this way *claps 5 times*

21
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/friends-10-years-are-they-701776/1-courteney-cox-monica

With the announcement of a "FRIENDS" reunion airing next month, it feels like a fitting time to recap the best moments from the world’s greatest TV show (okay maybe I am a bit biased). For ten years this show made us laugh, cry, and feel everything in between. And now we have to wait a whole month to see if the reunion lives up to what we’ve all been dreaming of, no pressure right? So without further ado, I present to you the top moments from the beloved show "FRIENDS" starting from the beginning.

12. When Ross and Rachel became lobsters.

We all remember this moment because it gave us hope in true love again.

11. When Monica and Rachel bet their apartment and then learned the importance of knowing their friends' occupations.

Monica: "...That's not even a word!"

10. When Ross couldn't flirt.

Don't freak out guys, he's just complimenting her haircut.

9. When Monica slayed everyone.

8. When they told Mrs. Gellar everything.

7. When Ross freaked out over a sandwich, but to be fair, that sandwich was the one good thing in his life.

It was a thanksgiving leftover sandwich, with a moist-maker!

6. Unagi or Salmon Skin Roll? We may never know.

5. When Emma had a really weird sense of humor.

"You sang baby got back to our baby daughter?"

4. "PIVOT!"

3. And how could we forget the routine?

2. "I'M AN EIGHT?!"

Rule #1 of tanning beds: Don't count Mississippily.

1. And the single best moment that we can all agree on...

In reality, I pretty much say that every moment from "FRIENDS" is my favorite. I never fail to laugh at every episode no matter how many times I've seen it, and can pretty much quote every line. Whether it's Chandler's sarcasm, Monica's OCD, Rachel's shopping addiction, Phoebe's quirkiness, Joey's ditziness, or Ross' paleontology, I love each and every character and only have hopes of how they have grown in the last 10 years.