Through It All, He Remains

Through It All, He Remains

The storms of this life prove the strength of our anchor.

134
Through It All, He Remains
pexels.com

Life is tough, and despite our best efforts to keep things positive and sunny, sometimes we still find ourselves in the middle of a storm that seems as if it will never end. When the storms of this life get tough and everything around you seems as if it is all gone, there's one thing that I promise you can count on to remain constant and unwavering.

Life's ups and downs are CRAZY, and sometimes we lose things we once could never even dream of having to live without. Everything can change so fast and it's hard to really understand what is happening and how anything good can come from your current situation and the storm that is happening in your life, but one thing is constant and you can count on it no matter what. When all else is gone, He will always remain.

When everything else seems to crumble beneath us, He is the strong foundation we can stand on. He will never leave you, even when you get caught up in the rush of life and forget to turn to Him for guidance or make rash decisions that you know you shouldn't be making. He will never leave your side, even when we turn away, He will still be there waiting when we run back, no matter how many times we mess up.

God's love for us will never change no matter what. We go through these battles that can be so draining, emotionally and physically, and it can be all too easy to feel as if there is nothing for us that will ever go well or be on our side. However, we must remember that these times in our lives are necessary, for without them we wouldn't fully appreciate the great moments that happen all around us all of the time! The storms are tough, but without them, we wouldn't be as thankful for the bright, happy, sunny days.

If there's one thing I know to be certain in this life, it's that it is wildly unpredictable and in the blink of an eye, everything can change. Through it all, though, there's one thing that remains constant. When everything else is gone and you feel as if you have nothing else to rely on, He will be there. God's love is unwavering, unchallenged, and even when we feel incapable of love, His love will still never fail us. Through the good times, He remains. Through the storms, He remains. Through it all, He remains.