3 Places In Orlando To Find $13 Tattoos

Here Are 3 Places In Orlando To Find $13 Tattoos On Friday The 13th

A day of bad luck can easily turn into a day of good luck with these amazing tattoo deals.

20803
https://www.pexels.com/@ana-paula-lima-107505

When it comes to Friday the 13th, one might associate bad luck and with the popular date. Walking under ladders, spilling salt, and the breaking of mirrors are avoided at all costs to prevent any chance that bad luck may be in the near or distant future.

Whether you believe in luck or not, Friday the 13th is a very popular and well-known date. Although you may think of everything bad that may come on this day, there is one great event that happens nationwide.

In order to celebrate this day, many tattoo shops offer $13 tattoos. Most places require a "lucky" tip of $7 to the tattoo artist, so expect to pay at least $20 for a small tattoo of your choosing since tipping the artist is a standard. Since not all shops offer a special deal on the 13th, here's a list of some in the Orlando area and exactly what they offer.

1. Ink Spot Tattoo - iDrive.

Price: $13 with $13 minimum tip

This shop allows you to get a tattoo that is the size of 1/2 a $1 bill and includes just the outlining. Color and shading is optional but would require an extra fee if desired. This shop specializes in a lot of different watercolor tattoos, but these will cost more than the Friday the 13th deal.

You can look at a lot of different styles they offer on their Instagram!

7513 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

2. Lowbrow Art Productions.

Price: $13 with $7 tip (or double the price for double the size)

At this shop, you can get a tattoo that is between 2 1/2" to 3" in size, so fairly small. Lowbrow offers a flash sheet with some tattoos that certain artists specialize in, and some artists will allow you to bring in your own design for this special deal.

Lowbrow's Instagram features MANY different styles, from very detailed to very simplistic, so be sure to check out everything they offer because there is definitely something for everyone.

634 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803

3. Atomic Tattoos and Piercing.

Price: $13 with a preferred tip of $7

Atomic tattoos offer this special deal and have a flash sheet that individuals can choose from to have their tattoo artists create. Outside designs are not an option for this deal.

This is another shop that offers many different styles and showcases it on their Instagram, so check it out!

2850 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL 32806

Other tattoo shops that will be participating in this deal include, but are not limited to, Good Vibrations Ink, Orlando Tattoo on iDrive, and Game Face Tattoos. These shops' deals will be located on their website and social media pages the day before/day of the event.

With this being such a great price for a tattoo, be prepared to wait in the long lines that all of these shops will have from open to close. Also, be sure to know what you want before arriving because not every place allows you to pick and choose exactly what you want at a cheap price. Many artists will have a preference as to what they offer, so don't go in expecting half a sleeve in color, with shading, because that's just over-realistic.

Tattoos are fun and are meant to celebrate freedom of your own body and whatever you want to do with it, so whether you choose something meaningful or just plain random, do it if you can! $13 tattoos only happen once a year at these places, so why not make the most of it?