cute bathing suits

To The Bathing Suit I Have A Love-Hate Relationship With, Here's One-Piece Of My Mind

Why do you have to be like this.

Kate Moore
122

You looked so great on the shelf. So small and so cheap. I thought you were the one.

I spent my money on you. All $37.00.

The changing room lied to me. It told me you were so loyal. That's not how things played out to be.

Maybe if I was going for the, "I am a hooker" look, the match would be made in heaven! But, I am not, and that will not ever be the look I am going for.

Wearing you in public only works if I prepare to get stares from the moment I walk out of my car.

What really ticks me off the most is the way you inch right up my butt...as if you belong there.

Personal Kate Moore

You make everyone look at me. I might as well go naked!

I haven't even begun about the side-boob action you make me have. WHY would you think this is appropriate? I am not sure if I am madder at you or the company for producing such a swimsuit.

Can we just call you lingerie?

Personal

Like really, now!

My mom hates you.

More than anything in this world. If she could burn you in a fire pit, oh hell, she would!

But, with all bad comes some good.

Thanks for letting me dive into pools without my top flying off. Or allowing me to a read a book without getting loco tan lines. Thanks for being easily cartable and washable!

Other than that- You suck!

Xo- Kate!