One Last Article

One Last Article

Celebrate the new opportunities.

23
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-yellow-and-blue-balloons-on-sky-1590915/

As one can see from the title, this will be my last article for the Odyssey. I have written on this platform for over a year, and it has been so much fun! I have been able to share my life with the world and influence others. I have shared advice, tips, tricks, and my failures and successes. Choosing to stop writing wasn't an easy decision, but as I further into my education I have to prioritize. As I leave with this one final article, I want it nothing to be positive and fulfilling to read.

Every day we are going to be faced with new experiences and new opportunities. Celebrate and embrace them with open arms. Celebrate the small wins in life, because one day they will be big ones. Don't let your failures define you, instead let it motivate you to get back up and try again. Try something new, you never know it could be something you never knew you needed. Be kind, to your friends, professors, parents. We are just trying to live our lives to the best of our abilities, don't let your bad day, ruin someone else's. Check up on your friends, it doesn't matter if you see them every day. Make sure they are okay and let them know that you are there for them. Treat your self, I don't mean spend large amounts of money all the time. But eat that cake, buy yourself that shirt. There's a good chance you've earned it. Study hard, as horrendous as it is, it will feel amazing when you see the grade. Work hard and try your absolute best in everything you do. Quit doubting yourself, I'm the first person to second guess every decision I make. But go confidently in every decision you choose. Go to the gym, it will improve your mental state immensely and make you feel good afterward. Accept things you have no control over, something in life our simply out of our hands. Quit stressing about a test you've already taken, quit worrying about if a boy is going to text you. In the end, it's energy wasted. Give back, to your community, to your church, your family. Lose yourself in service, it will really put things in perspective for you. Live life with no regrets.