One In The Chamber

One In The Chamber

Ive Got Something To Say EP Review:

19
One In The Chamber

Gritty and energetic Toranto rock band One In the Chamber has been striving to create a sound that is both modern and still fits the traditional rock roots such as Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Mötley Crüe, Soundgarden, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Queens Of The Stone Age. With many bands striving to create a sound that stands out among the rest, One in the Chamber has succeeded in those categories when it comes to their latest 2018 EP, I've Got Something To Say.

From the beginning we are introduced to some really interesting and different things that are happening instrumentally on this EP. Songs like "Crooked Step" are definitely callbacks to earlier sounds of the rock genre, but still is unique and modern enough to stand on its own as a great introduction for whats to come on the rest of the EP.

Moments like "The Ballad Of Captain Jack" and "Itchin Back" stand out on this EP not only for its rich vocals and guitar work, but the crafty lyricism that encompasses the tracks as a whole. They also that stand out among the rest as the most different from the rest of the work on the EP, in the best of ways. I've Got Something To Say's beautiful musicianship from start to finish on this EP just proves that this band will be on to bigger and better things within the 2019 year. If you are into bands that don't settle for the current standard of what a current rock band it supposed to sound like, this EP is definitely worth the listen. One In The Chamber is a band that shows there is a with a wider stretch of musical elements that can be used to create a fun and dynamic sound within the realm of the the rock genre, and this EP proves the future only looks brighter for these Canada-based music geniuses.