I Am More Than 'Ready To Run' To A One Direction Concert

I Am More Than 'Ready To Run' To A One Direction Concert If They Decide To Give Us Reunion Post-Pandemic

I know I'm not the only one fangirling about the possibility of a One Direction reunion.

790
One Direction

I can not believe it has been ten years since One Direction came into our lives and blessed us all with their good looks and talents. For those uncultured swine who have no clue who or what One Direction is, let me educate you.

One Direction was established in 2010 and was comprised of five different men who all completed on X Factor UK - Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik.

They went on to release their first album in 2011 and had massive success, followed by a worldwide tour. They released two more albums after that, but the band eventually came to an end in 2015. Zayn was the first one to cut ties with the band, mostly because he wanted to be able to creatively express himself in songs in a way that he couldn't do in the band.

I can still remember scrolling through Tumblr and reblogging posts about them; it's crazy to think so much time as gone by.

Liam and Louis both became fathers to boys, just a year apart from each other. Harry went on to drop his first solo album and gain a world tour from it. Zayn dropped an album, as well, toured, and started dating model Gigi Hadid - and they are set to welcome a baby girl sometime next year!

I even remember arguing with friends and family that Harry was the most good looking in the group, but my cousin always disagreed and said Zayn is.

I would imagine Harry and I holding hands at the alter, just staring at his ridiculously beautiful blue eyes, and now I've accepted that will probably never happen. However, other friends of mine chose Niall over Harry and Zayn, stating that his accent and sweet face meant he was the cutest one.

I would be pretty ecstatic if they did decide to do a reunion and tour one last time, possibly after COVID-19. And I'd probably purchase a front-row ticket just to see the love of my life back together with the boys. But, for now, all of them posting nostalgic tributes together (except for Zayn) to celebrate ten years of One Direction will have to do.