7 'Little Things' We Know So Far About The Upcoming One Direction Reunion

It's enough to keep you up all night with anticipation.

8369

The boys of One Direction have a whole lot of history, and it looks like they're planning to add to it with a REUNION in honor of their 10th anniversary this year.

Little has been confirmed about their upcoming plans, but the 1D members have been dropping small hints that, OF COURSE, fans have picked right up.

We've rounded up every little thing we know about the potential reunion so far, and it's enough to keep you up all night with anticipation.

1. It most likely WON'T involve a quarantined video chat.

When asked about reunion plans during an interview with SiriusXM Hits 1, Harry said "I don't know if [a Zoom call] is the reunion that we had in mind." Whether or not the current pandemic will push back whatever they do have in mind is unclear.

2. The guys are working hard to make it happen.

Liam told The Sun "There's a number of different things that we are all working on to try and make happen, and people are forwarding emails around... But more than anything it's just been a real good time for us to connect together again."

3. Signs suggest that Zayn might be involved.

On April 10, fans noticed that Harry, Niall, Liam, AND the One Direction Twitter account all re-followed Zayn.

PLUS, when you google the band's name, Zayn is now listed as a member, when he allegedly was not after leaving the band.

4. BUT Liam recently seemed to suggest otherwise.

In an Instagram live with Alesso on April 19, Liam joked that he should "come and fill in for Zayn" and "join the band" when discussing the potential reunion.

5. The reunion may involve some sort of "One Direction Day."

True fans remember 1D Day, a seven-hour live-streamed event hosted by the band back in 2013.

Now, Buzzfeed has reported that the One Direction Twitter account recently created lists for each member (including Zayn) PLUS a list for "One Direction Day VIPs." Could this mean a second 1D Day is in the works?

6. There could be new music involved.

Page Six recently reported that, according to an insider, a new single is just one of the ideas being tossed around.

7. The reunion could happen on a big TV show.

According to The Mirror, another inside source has let slip that both Simon Cowell and James Corden are fighting to book One Direction's first reunited performance on their shows ("Britain's Got Talent" and the "Late Late Show," respectively).

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.