11 One Direction Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions From The Ultimate 1D Fangirl

11 One Direction Lyrics To Use As Instagram Captions From The  Ultimate 1D Fangirl

This is my true from — I love One Direction and a good insta caption.

26034

I have loved One Direction since 8th grade AND we all love Instagram so here I am... Instagram captions are tricky because you don't want to be too basic with the insta caption but you don't wanna be too out there either — song lyrics are lowkey always a great go-to for Instagram captions. So here are 11 One Direction song lyrics that are pref for your latest Instagram caption.

1. "Live while we're young"

Honestly the best advice anyone could give.

2. "Nobody can drag me down"

Nobody! Nobody!

3. "That's what makes you beautiful" 

A classic.

4. "I'm half a heart without you"

For when you're feelin' hella deep.

3. "If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, baby we're perfect"

We're all a little crazy!!!

6. "Sorry love, but I really don't care"

This is a roast. HA.

7. "Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?"

If you're going out tonight...

8. "I'll make this feel like home"

Kinda sappy but very very cute.

9. "WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER"

CHEERS!

10. "And all these little things" 

This is the cutest song ever...

11. "Nobody's going home tonight" 

Katy Perry is probably not on replay, but we're lit either way.

I have a great love for 1D — this is my true form. Whether you're a Directioner to the max or just always loved "What Makes You Beautiful" these One Direction song lyrics are perfect for your Instagram captions and improving your insta aesthetic. One Direction may not be making music anymore but their lyrics will live on.