5 Things Every Orientation Leader Can Relate To Once Orientation Season Is Over

5 Things Every Orientation leader Can Relate To Once Orientation Season is Over

2. You AUTOMATICALLY start dancing when you hear a song from the summer

232

1. Your body just naturally wakes up at 5am since you did it for a month(s) straight

Depending on how much you get ready and how early orientation starts, chances are you set an alarm for anywhere between 3:45am (me) and 6:00am. Doing this repeatedly for weeks at a time can definitely cause you to form a habit. So even though orientations are over and you can finally sleep in, your body keeps waking you up....and you almost get ready and put your polo on.

It can be the songs you always dance to, songs from the inside jokes between you and your OL friends, or even just the songs that were on the daily playlist during orientation, if you hear one-you dance. No questions asked.

3. You're not entirely sure how to function without your orientation leader besties by your side 24/7

You get to live with, work with, and hang out with an amazing group of people for weeks at a time. And then reality sets in and you don't have them down the hall from you any more. It can be hard. And now you're just counting down the days until school starts again.

4. You're still trying to break the habit of raising your eyebrows and your voice when someone asks you a question

It's the "Orientation Leader Face" or the "Orientation Leader Voice" and some people can break the habit rather quickly...some of us though (me), are not so lucky.

5. You never thought you'd miss campus...but then you're home and all you want to do is go back

You get to live on a college campus that is so beautiful and you absolutely adore..And then you have to go back home to a very subpar scenery.