Omega Phi Alpha Boston University Recruitment Video 2018

Leadership, Friendship, and Service.

Boston University is a cultural melting pot with loads of opportunity for students to find their place and succeed in their chosen niche. Omega Phi Alpha is an organization that exemplifies and extends on niches, bringing together girls from all over the world to continue in the legacy of service-minded leaders. The Alpha Mu chapter of Boston University works to promote Omega Phi Alpha's core values of friendship, leadership, and service.

My personal experience with Omega Phi Alpha has not only helped me to develop into a better person through service in many areas, but has also turned me into a better leader and a professional woman. OPhiA has sparked a fire in me like none other I have ever felt before. My desire to help and to give back to my community is now stronger. My compassion is flourishing. My friendships, old and new, are more beautiful than I could have ever asked for.

Taking on this small project was an absolute joy. I hope the love I feel with and from Omega Phi Alpha is visible through this short video. This is a very authentic group of beautiful women, and I could never repay all the love I have received in such a short amount of time.

To learn more about the Alpha Mu chapter of Omega Phi Alpha:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Omega-Phi-Al...

Instagram: @ophia_bostonu

Tumblr: buomegaphialpha.tumblr.com

Website: https://www.ophiabu.com/