Okay, So When Is The Right Time To Wear A Turtleneck?

There are so many ways to wear a turtleneck without looking like your grandmother or Drake's Hotline Bling.

15962
PopGlitz

I know it's kind of hard to tell you that it's easy to make something like the turtleneck look cool, but I promise you --it's easy. Something that keeps you so warm can keep you looking so cool without looking like your grandma.

Okay, when really is the best time to wear a turtleneck? You know the one's with the collared turtleneck? That's the kind!

The grey turtleneck sweaters, to me, always remind me of Drake from Hotline Bling *insert laughs here* but the thick material is perfect for wearing out in the snowy Midwest winters.

Especially with this oversized grey sweater polished off with a field jacket, you should not care about people comparing you to Drake's turtleneck because dressing should be for you and keeping you stylish and chic.

Okay I know that the "head to toe black" is frowned upon by Gods like Anna Wintour, but with the right accessories it can be socially acceptable. This black turtleneck sweater and black hat and pants is simple, yet fashion forward. And the cheetah satchel really finishes off this turtleneck.

Honestly, turtlenecks are BEST for hiding the double chin. Don't lie to me. Wearing high turtlenecks like this can feel weird, but they will keep you warm, cover up your double chins and look chic af. Especially paired with a leather jacket or a statement necklace, no one is even paying attention to your double or even triple chins!

Turtlenecks are constricting, there's no denying, but you can let loose by wearing a crop turtleneck! Turn from cold to glam and pair the crop with a skirt to look and feel fancy!

You're probably thinking, "all these pictures are black and grey turtlenecks! Can I wear colors?" Well OBVI!

This short sleeve turtleneck with unexpected long-sleeve underneath is risky and you might feel like you can't pull it off (you can btw), but the yellow is definitely a nice and positive sunshine for the dreary and grey winter days.

And finally, if you live somewhere that doesn't necessarily have those cold winter days, you can still wear a turtleneck!

Throwing a turtleneck under a dress helps create a vintage 70s look.