Okay.

Floods of tear-soaked viewers are exiting movie theaters.  

There is no denying that The Fault in Our Stars is a sob story. Two cancer-riddled teenagers have a passionate love, doomed from the start. Based on the novel of the same title by John Green, the movie adaptation did not disappoint. 

The chemistry between Hazel, played by Shailene Woodley, and Augustus, played by Ansel Elgort, feels real and makes having dry eyes impossible. Do not dwell on who you think will die, just enjoy the film as it happens. This story is not an ordinary cancer story. Two people, much too young, face death fearlessly, accepting their fates as something as certain as the coming of another season. Hazel and Augustus are amazingly selfless. They put their families and each other before their own needs, no matter how much pain they have. With bravery, wit and passion, the couple captivates the audience with their complex lines and emotions. While it may only be a story about love-struck teens, they are wise beyond their years and their story appeals to almost anyone. 

When you go see the movie, I have two pointers. One, bring tissues. Two, get a drink, like Coke, to sip on that will suppress your sobs at least a little. Join the bandwagon and see the film. Anyone who has a heart will absolutely adore it.  Kidding, but really. Plenty of guys have endured it and admitted to liking it, including my boyfriend who even read the book before the movie and, shockingly, enjoyed both. I would suggest reading the book before, or after, if you don’t mind breaking the rule. Both are excellent and redefine the intensity of teen romance. 

Okay. If you don’t understand what I mean, see The Fault in Our Stars.