October: Best Month of the Year

10 Reasons Why October Babies Are A Big Deal

If Drake raps about it, it must be important.

127
Maria Marrugo

I mean, you've heard the Drake lyrics. "OVO" (October's Very Own). This is the most fun month. It has the best weather, and oh Halloween. If you're lucky, you'll be a Libra, if not, then you're a Scorpio. If you don't know why October is such a big deal, then you haven't realized that being born in this month is different than all the other months:

1. Libra szn

"Devil on my shoulder, the Lord is my witness. So on my Libra scale, I'm weighing sins and forgiveness" - Lil Wayne.

Aside from the fact that I am a Libra - it is the best sign in the zodiac. Have you ever met a Libra you don't like? Impossible. We're a people pleaser, but we can hold our own. With the scales on our side, we are the closest form of balance you will ever experience. Libras are crazy and chill at the same time - they are compatible with every single sign, look it up!

2. Halloween

"In the real world, Halloween is when kids dress up in costumes and beg for candy. In girl world, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it."

You know it, I know it, WE ALL KNOW IT! Hands down the best parties and best times, because it's spooky season!

3. Hopeless mofo romantics are conceived

They say chivalry is dead, unless you're born in October! Those hopeless romantics that write poetry are born in October. I mean, don't get me wrong, all signs can be hopeless romantics, but the best ones (and don't hide it) are born in October. What month does Valentine's Day fall in? February. Now, pregnancy lasts about 9 months. October is in month 10, so basically most October babies were conceived during February (Valentine's Day), you're welcome.

4. Scorpio szn

Sagittarius and Scorpios are the worse kinds of zodiac signs. Be careful, you've been warned. They lure you in with their charming side, just to show you their worst side. Somehow most people fall for this sign, so it had to be one of the top reasons why October is the best, because it makes the best and worst zodiac signs.

5. Best weather AKA best hair days

Bad hair day? In the fall? NO. SUCH. THING. The weather could not be more perfect! The only time of the year when I don't have to pour coconut oil on my hair! I mean, even in Florida October is the best month, and Florida doesn't really have seasons. The humidity drops, and the leaves start to fall. Golden hour lasts a little longer, and everything seems a little better.

6. Pumpkin spice szn

NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT?! Pumpkin flavor everything! Tis the szn! If you haven't tried the pumpkin spice latte, there's probably something wrong with you!

7. Fall fashion

You can actually wear shorts and a sweater! Sweater weather!!! Not only is your hair flawless, but your outfits can too, only for the month though! Your makeup stays on without smudging. Dark colors are back in with a little pop of color!

8. Extremely business oriented

We don't mix business with pleasure, or in fact business with anything. Business is business and that's the end of that conversation. I mean, I am a big spender, so I can only speak for myself. Yet, this language does not feel very foreign. No risky business here!

9. Everyone is back from summer mode

Before winter break and after summer break, fall is the most magical time of the year. Everyone is rested from summer, and excited to tackle their new bucket list items. If you're lucky, your birthday will Fall during this season!