Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And Her Socialist Agenda Are Going To Cost Tax Payers So Much Money

Being a college student myself, canceling all student loans would be great, but it's just not going to happen.

708

So it's a new year, but it's the same old whining and crying in politics, we are in a government shutdown right now. The president wants the funding for the border wall so our borders are more secure and we should have a stronger wall and more security. But all the name calling and whining that is going on is not going to make any of it happen.

The Democrats and Republicans are still acting like they are 2, and once the election happened in November and the Dems took control of the house, things just got even more immature. Take Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She is 29, very green, doesn't know what she is doing, and is not thinking when she speaks.

She has gotten so much publicity because what she has said about the president and her choice of words. she acts like she has so much power just because she has a seat in the house, she is going to have to wait many years before she can exercise any real power, that's if she even lasts that long.

She is a self-proclaimed Democratic Socialist, she cares more about ideological corrections than factual corrections. In one of her interviews, she claimed that " unemployment was low because everyone has two jobs", ( only 5% of people actually have 2 jobs). She also claimed that " The upper Middle Class doesn't exist anymore", the truth is it does exist and is growing. she doesn't know what she is talking about and is just repeating what other Dems have already said.

She was laughed at for one of her Twitter posts, this is what she said.

" $21 TRILLION of Pentagon financial transactions "could not be traced, documented, or explained. $21T in Pentagon accounting errors. Medicare for All costs ~$32T. That means 66% of Medicare for All could have been funded already by the Pentagon. And that's before our premiums."

She then went back and tried to fix what she posted, but it was too late people already seen that she doesn't do her research, and just tries to push her socialist agenda because she believes that's what this country needs to be, if everyone was a socialist then we would live in a better country.

She doesn't have any clue how the economy works it's like basic economics went right out of her head, and being that socialism is based on economics you would think she would have a better knowledge of it. You need to know how to argue it, sell it and make it work.

Her platform includes various new programs, Medicare for all, federal housing is right, federal jobs guarantee, tuition-free public college and trade schools, and canceling all student loans. Now being a college student myself canceling all student loans would be great, but it's just not going to happen.

according to the nonpartisan and left-leaning studies the center of the budget and policy priorities or the tax policy center, the overall price tag for what she wants would cost over $40 trillion dollars.

So where is that money going to come from? This is how socialist act and how they think. She needs to learn how to do her research and learn more about her job because clearly she is not ready and is not fit to sit in the house.