13 Things For The Obsessed Pumpkin Spice Lover To Indulge In This Fall

Pumpkin spice latte, or natte?

162
Twitter/ Starbucks

It's that time of year again...PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING.

Personally, that means it is the best time of the year, but to others, maybe not. We have pumpkin spice candles, scented wax, lattes, drinks, pies, actual pumpkin spice... and of course there is a pumpkin spice literally everything. I want pumpkin spice chapstick so bad, tbh. How do you feel about this craze?

Love it, hate it? I love it and if you do, too, this article is for you! This article will hook you up! For real, I have linked things that you wouldn't believe were made in our beloved pumpkin spice scent and/or flavor.

1. The Queen Bee of All Things Pumpkin Spice: THE LATTE

The holy grail of fall, the queen bee, the IT drink of fall. If fall had a taste, this would be it. It warms you up and makes you feel all fuzzy inside. What's not to love? This delectable drink literally saves my life during the Fall semester. On mid-term week I will be literally drinking this by the gallon. This one doesn't need a link because we all know about Starbucks. If you don't, ask a millennial.

2. Extra Pumpkin Spice Gum, Yes It's a Thing

I have not tried this, but am I? HECK YEA! You can find this seasonal edition gum here!

3. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

You seriously have to try these, you can get them seasonally at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, or pretty much any chain grocery store. I LOVE these so much.

4. Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Chapstick

FOUND IT! I don't know where you can purchase this in store, but you can find this online from Target. I just ordered one, okay, maybe 5.

5. Captain Morgan's Pumpkin Spice Rum

You can literally get "white girl wasted" with Captain Morgan. I will be on the look out for this closer to Halloween! There is about 20+ different kinds of pumpkin spice liquor. Now people, teen drinking is very bad... (insert Tipsy by J-Kwon here), please drink legally and responsibly. PSA: This website is 21+ only.

6. Pumpkin Spice Dog Treats

OMG YES. Our pups deserve a taste of the good life too! When I'd thought I'd seen it all, the internet never fails me. These can be found on the PetSmart website!

7. Pumpkin Spice Car Fresheners

This is my next purchase and I cannot wait! These jelly, leaf shaped fresheners hold their scent fro a long time, long enough to make your car smell like Fall throughout the whole season of Fall! You can find these exclusively on Etsy.

8. Pumpkin Spice Deodorant

Your B.O. can literally smell like Fall. How awesome is that? The more you sweat the more pleasant you get, the coolest thing ever. This deodorant has changed the game.

9. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter

I love peanut butter, I love pumpkin spice... guys... the internet is going to make me fat. I have never seen this item in stores, but it's fairly inexpensive online via the company website.

10. Pumpkin Spice Nail Polish

Ok, this is beautiful. You can find it on Etsy and here's a great bonus-- IT'S VEGAN!

11. Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels

Pretzels + Yogurt + Pumpkin Spice = Need I say more? Find them here!

12. Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub

I own two Jeffree Star lip scrubs, and let me tell you... they are AMAZING. They smell and taste so good. The best part is that it is made in pumpkin spice flavor. Shout out to Jeffree for making quality products! To make sure you're getting 100% authentic products, you're going to want to purchase directly from his website.

To conclude this list of all things wonderfully pumpkin spice, I give you number 13:

13. Pumpkin Spice Peeps

First and foremost, if you don't like Peeps, WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS. Ok....we can, but I'm disappointed because I love them. But pumpkin spice peeps?! Im amazed and I want them now.

If this list doesn't make you hightail it to Starbuck's right now, I have failed as a writer. But if you do, drink a sip for me! Enjoy the cooler temps, the flannels, the riding boots, monogram sweaters, and all of your pumpkin spice oddities! Happy Fall y'all!