7 Fashion Trends From New York Fashion Week For College

7 Fashion Trends From NYFW That Every Normal College Girl Can Actually Pull Off This Fall

Putting together these looks won't lead you to bankruptcy, either.

837

The designers have spoken and New York Fashion Week 2019 has given us trends to become obsessed over (and others that we aren't too fond of).

As college students or young working professionals (killing it, queens!), sometimes NYFW pictures lurking on your Instagram can seem daunting or even depressing. While we're still making a name for ourselves, trendy and affordable fashion can seem as unfindable as a unicorn.

Luckily, NYFW showcased a variety of trendy styles that you may even already have in your closet. While of course, fashion shows come with crazy high hair or multi-colored eye shadows, some trends are actually extremely wearable and easy to pull off, no matter what your style is.

Start reorganizing your closet with these seven wearable trends and get ready to find your best outfit for this fall!

1. Low, Messy Buns

Photo by @ghdhair on Instagram

Low messy buns were making a flipping statement at the Rebecca Minkoff show this season, and hallelujah because this is a fashion trend every type of girl can get behind! From class to a corporate office, this easy hairstyle is fit for every occasion. Learn how to replicate it here!

2. Hair Combs

Photo by @buromalaysia on Instagram

This classic look is coming back and I am HERE for it! The elegant (and easy) look is exactly what you need to add a little oomph to your outfit for brunch with the girls or date night. Check out more ways to wear hair combs here!

3. Neon 

Photo by @asos on Instagram

No more blending in during your 7 a.m. lecture - NYFW was all about standing out. From Carolina Herrera to Versace, every designer is adding a pop of color to their runway. See how it looked at NYFW here!

4. English Tweed Stripes

Photo by @boohoo on Instagram

You don't have to find an expensive tweed jacket to pull off this fashion trend. Bring the English vibes to your college campus with some comfy patterned pants and a graphic tee. Check out this look on the runway!

5. Dark Florals

Photo by @asos_lotte on Instagram

You need a study break, and dark florals are exactly what you need to look as cool as they come once you head to dance your stress away. These dark floral vibes are totally wearable as skirts, tops, dresses, and pants. Check out this look on the runway here!

6. Boiler Suits

Photo by @itsmarziapie on Instagram

I am screaming because I already own one of these babies myself! Boiler suits are the comfiest clothes that can take you from your favorite campus coffee shop to a job interview without even breaking a sweat. Plus, they're super cute! Check them out on the runway!

7. Blazers

Photo by @sheinofficial on Instagram

I'm obsessed with blazers because if you're the hard-working college girl who bounces from class to work, a blazer can make any college comfy look turn business professional in a snap. These blazers are trendy to wear even in a classroom. Check them out on the runway here!