Numbers Should Not Stress You Out, But Yet It Does

Being perfect and blameless in the Lord's sight is so encouraging.

33
Drodd

Something that has been on my mind a lot lately is numbers. You may be thinking, well, why are you thinking about numbers? I am glad you asked! I have been thinking about my grades from this semester, my grade point average, how much money it will cost for me to attend college next year, and how much money I actually have in my bank account. This is just a stressful part of my life and everyone has to deal with it sometimes.

Yes, it is important to have good grades in your classes while being in college, but some people can barely make it through with the minimum grade that they can have. That is ok, but most people would rather have the A's and B's all of the time. I wish I could have really good grades, but I do not, which is okay, because I know God has a plan for my life, even when I cannot see it. I know too many people who stress over their grades more than I do. Most standardize tests do no good to you, other than frustration and aggravation.As Christians, when you have God on your side, there is no need to worry about what is going to happen with your grades. God will lead you to wherever and whatever you should be doing.

The majority of the population worries about how much money that they have and when their bank account start becoming low, they start freaking out. I would freak out if I did not have a lot in my bank account as well, because that just means you do not have a lot of money. I have been in that situation before! Most college students worry about how they will pay or afford college. That is the beauty of loans. When you get the money to start paying off the loans, you will actually have a stable job hopefully and you will be glad that you got the loan to attend college.

Most numbers of anything makes us stress out and worry about certain things. The good news is that if you are a Christian, numbers do not matter! It does not matter what grades you have, even when it does matter sometimes, how much money you have; you are priceless in the Lord's eyes. When God made you, He made you perfect and blameless in His sight! God made you for a reason, to be here on earth and spread the Gospel to others around the world. The things that we worry about in life right now will be our least thing we even think about either years later or when we enter heaven.

Are you stressing out too much with school or with numbers? If you are, just remember that God has a great plan for you in the coming days! Whatever happens, let God get all of the glory and not glory for yourself. It is hard to rely on Him for guidance, especially when you do not see the future or the next day ahead. You have to trust in God and seek Him every day, so you will know where the Lord is leading you to.