Where is the outrage on the latest mass shootings?

We Have Become Numb To Violence In America

Why are people not talking about the latest mass shootings?

238
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/fake-gofundme-page-created-for-victim-of-sebring-bank-shooting-sheriff-says

I know I can't be the only one who has noticed the lack of discussion, and maybe even coverage of the most recent mass shootings.

I understand the lack of wanting to cover details about mass shooters, but we at least need to give more recognition to the victims to honor them, and acknowledge the fact that atrocities across our country happen too often.

Last week, five women were killed at a SunTrust Bank in Sebring, Florida. The victims included Jessica Montague, (mother of 3 kids and 7 stepchildren, Ana Pinon-Williams (mother of 3), Cynthia Watson (a customer who was recently married), Marisol Lopez (longtime employee and mother of 2) and grandmother Debra Cook.

Also last week, a 21-year-old man killed five people, including his parents, Elizabeth and Keith Theriot along with Summer Ernest, a woman he was believed to be dating, her brother, Tanner Ernest and her father, Billy Ernest.

People have lost parents, grandparents, siblings and friends; they're never going to see their loved one again. Two mass shootings in the same week.

Yet, I haven't noticed as many conversations, recognition or coverage about these tragedies. Why?

Each time a senseless shooting occurs, it seems that as a country, we get less and less reactive. It happens too often.

Five people lost deserves recognition just as much as if it were 20; the numbers shouldn't determine how we react. Two mass shootings in a week, and that still didn't seem enough to really move people. These conversations shouldn't stop.

The point is, we should be outraged every.single.time.

Never stop reacting and never stop advocating.