I'm A 19-Year-Old Male And I Will Never Be a Meninist

A Response Satirizing the Infamous Article

115
https://odysseyimages.s3.amazonaws.com/cropped_HyH7QvvR-.jpeg

"A girl won't go out with me... I'm triggered." Doesn't that sound ridiculous? Stay tuned, because that is the extent of modern day meninism.

Sure, I think girls drool, I'm terrible in bed, and I'm probably better than 100% of the female population, but that doesn't make me a modern-day meninist. Now I believe that men should stand up for themselves, and Einstein's quote: "I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men," is by far one of my favorite quotes, I have a picture of it in typographical form hanging up on my wall. But modern day meninism is not something I want to be associated with.

I'm all for "tampons shouldn't be free," and "if you can't hold your bladder that's not the taxpayers problem!" but realistically speaking in some situations, that isn't feasible. As an 18-year-old man who goes to the bathroom regularly, and is pretty good at holding it in, I can't go a day without pissing myself in the middle of class even if I tried. It is not anatomically possible for a grown male's bladder to be as strong as a grown woman's bladder. Where's my tampon?

Reality check: Men and women are not equal.

They are not physically equal, they are not mentally equal, hell, one of the words even has more letters in it. Modern-day meninism is the equality of two genders, but confused and on adderall. I support what meninism used to be. I support men who work hard, join the military, and get themselves killed... not boys with low IQ's and can't spell "dissimilarly." Meninism has became a cesspool of hate that young men, and only young men, are plunging into.

We are built dissisisimarely.

The human brain is literally the size of your two fists together. Guys just have bigger hands, we can't help that.

I will not spend any of my time running a revolution against anyone who likes Lena Dunham. I am not going to binge watch GIRLS in an effort to start some alt-right troll-based drama. I refuse to be part in this head hunt to attack all women in the newest Instagram post about how meninism is stupid. I don't hate women, and society would crash and burn without the women in pornography, and I only say women because I only watch lesbian stuff, #equality. 

Why, you ask? Why are there 15-year-old boys using the word "cuck" and clinging to meninism? They are hopping on the rapidly growing bandwagon where every single troll, meninist, and Trump lover reside. It's "cool" to love Donald Trump. Twitter is a godless world where meninism thrives. Social media is the devil - and that's why I'm definitely sharing this Odyssey article on Facebook.