It is that time of the year again
Education

November And December Means Stress

It is that time of the year where projects and homework assignments are due!

93
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjfwt6zm9XeAhUM94MKHSn0DawQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brainfacts.org%2Fdiseases-and-disorders%2Fmental-health%2F2018%2Fwhat-is-stress-resilience-and-can-it-be-learned-071018&psig=AOvVaw0Asdd3XCTcdrr-hQUd0IfH&ust=1542330606795139
https://pixabay.com/en/woman-studying-learning-books-1852907/

We all do it! We look at the schedule and say, "Hey this is not due until November, I have time!" Before you know it, November is here and all the projects and assignments you pushed off are due on the same day. You start to panic, you have an anxiety attack and do not know what to do. Here is the thing, you are not the only one! Procrastination is something that we all do and sadly it comes back to haunt us when the time comes. Since we are already half-way through the semester, you need to keep pushing through until the bitter end.

The nice part of this month is that once it is over, you are now in December and almost done with the semester! This semester has gone by so quickly and before you know it you will be packing up and ready to go home and relax for the winter, unless you are taking J-Term like me. It is a never ending struggle this semester because once you think you are ahead, you are actually two steps behind. This would be the perfect time to meditate and try to set some time alone to relax and have a good time.

The one item that I suggest to do is to schedule out your time this November and try to plan out all the assignments and projects that you need to do. Pull out your calendar and try to plan out as much as possible and get a head start on the projects that are the most important. For me, I have a project in my Social Research class and that, too me, is the most important out of all of them. Once I get a head start on that, I take a break and move to something different. This means I will use my time wisely and also get the most done.

So with this month now half-way done, it is time to look at your schedule and see what you need to spend the most time on. That does not mean you should neglect going out with friends and having a social life. It means that you are going to need to make your priorities straight. Then once November is over, then you are ready for December and having panic attacks over exams and any other final homework that the teacher is going to want to throw at you. Do not worry, everything is going to be fine! Take a deep breath, and keep moving forward! That is the most important and best advice I can give you at this time!

So to everyone out there, good luck and make it through the final push to Thanksgiving Break! Once Thanksgiving is here, you get some time off before the final grind of school and everything else is going to kick in!