Nothing is Impossible

Nothing is Impossible

All up to You

37
Nothing is Impossible
Ben Hewitt

A goal is a crucial thing to have. A goal is something that provides us with hope and something to reach for. I firmly believe that we all set goals, whether you know it or not, however big or small they may be. However, I also firmly believe that many of us miss out on our true potential by settling for less with our goals. I believe that too many of us do not set big enough goals.

I have had the privilege to be mentored and to learn from not only some of the most biblically solid men around, but also some of the most successful and most educated leaders there are. Through these leaders I have learned many valuable things, however one of the biggest lessons I have learned is that if you are faithfully following Christ, nothing is impossible...

In life... nothing is impossible. It is important to never settle in this life. This world is going to constantly tell you that you are not good enough, that you cannot make a difference, but you can. It is important to realize that you only get one shot at this life. There are no re-dos. There is no rewind button. So remember, to always live this life pursuing Christ as faithfully as you can, never settling for anything. Remember that even during your darkest days, God is moving. Remember that even during times of failure, God is proud and loving. There is a plan for every one of us, a plan that will bring us hope, purpose, and a never fading peace.

In relationships...nothing is impossible. Way too many people settle in relationships. Many people give up on finding the right person and settle for someone that is not right, out of fear of never finding that person. It will take sacrifice. It will take a faithful walk with Christ. It will take patience. But I promise you, through it all, you will find the right person. Do not believe the lies that tell you, "you are not good enough" or "that you do not deserve a healthy relationship." Because you do. Because your Lord died on a cross so that you may have eternal life and so that death may not even be able to sting you. So keep seeking and never settle. As you read this, if you even for a moment have to think about the fact that maybe you already have settled with the person you are with right now, then I promise you, you have. You deserve someone who mirrors the loving and gracious heart of Jesus. Do not believe the lies. Do not lose hope. And never forget that you deserve the best.

In you...nothing is impossible. Some of the greatest battles we face are the battles within. Many of these battles, no one else ever sees. This may at times, convince us that we are alone. I promise you that not only are you never alone, but that you are always loved. Justification often comes through the lies of other people. Do not let others justify who you are or who you will become. We have the opportunity to faithfully pursue a God who has defeated death itself. So be confident in who is on your side. And never forget that who you are is just who you need to be.

Nothing is impossible. Nothing cannot be achieved. The possibilities are endless. All it takes is a faithful pursuit of God.

"But whoever listens to me will live securely and be free from the fear of danger." Proverbs 1:33

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways and He will guide you on the right paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

I pray that this writing does not glorify myself, but my Father above, who bestows all good things.

Sincerely,

Ben