7 Obvious Signs That You're Not Ready For Mr. Right

Don't just date someone to not be alone.

87
https://unsplash.com/photos/Ef3gYafONCQ
Max Rovensky via Unsplash

Mr. Right will come when the time is right. Although it may feel like you just missed him, he's still out there. Sometimes it's better to be alone than in bad company. Here are 7 unhealthy signs that you're not ready for Mr. Right right now:

1. You're still playing games.

Don't push someone's limits or test them to prove their love for you. Don't waste time by leading a potential partner on and giving them the wrong idea.

2. You're afraid of commitment.

Being single is fun, but if you're seriously dating someone- you need to understand that it is a commitment. If you're not ready to only see one person seriously and invest time in them, keep swiping.

3. You're a huge flirt.

Sure, having multiple options can be a great thing, but people can be hurt along the way.

4. You always have a guy on the back burner.

Don't use people only for your benefit. This go-to guy has feelings too, you should consider them. Don't just date someone to not be alone; is it better to be alone or in bad company?

5. You're in love with the chase.

Of course, it's great being courted, but when will you want things to be more serious and exclusive? When will you let a man love you and only you?

6. You're looking for a man as if it's a hobby.

Finding a mate shouldn't be your top priority. Let him come to you- and don't be desperate or lower your standards.

7. You're waiting for a guy to make you happy.

You need to find joy in the life you're already living. You have to understand that no guy is going to make you completely happy all the time.

"I'm gonna wait for Mr. Right to come along and take my time. I'm just enjoying just having a little me time, you know? But it's not that I'm not taking applications." – Vivica A. Fox