I Am Not Alone And Neither Are You

I Am Not Alone And Neither Are You

"Through the valley of the shadow, I will not fear"

83
I Am Not Alone And Neither Are You
HD Wallpapers Rocks

This past Sunday in church, the song "I Am Not Alone" by Kari Jobe was sung and it truly spoke to my heart. I listened to every single word with a clear mind and a full heart so that I could really hear the words. It happened to be All Saints Sunday which is a day in which we celebrate the lives of members of our congregation who have gone on before us. We celebrate their lives and everything that they meant to us throughout our walk with Christ.

The words of this song spoke to me in a way that I have never really experienced.The first few lines are "When I walk through the deep waters, I know that You will be with me. When I'm standing in the fire, I will not be overcome. Through the valley of the shadow, I will not fear." I mean, how comforting is that? No matter what situation or walk of life we are in, He is with us through every breath we take and every step we walk and to me, that speaks volumes. When the unspeakable happens, He is with you. When a family member goes on before you, He is with you. When you think you just can't go anymore, He is with you.

"In the midst of deep sorrow, I see Your light is breaking through. The dark of night will not overtake me, I am pressing into You." These words really spoke to my heart. I have seen His light shine through my town within the last month like never before. His light has shone through the darkness and softened hearts that were hurting and utterly broken. I felt His presence all over my town and it was truly something only He can do.

It's not often when I'm truly speechless after a song ends and I was truly speechless when this one ended. After a tough week of college and just praying that I made it through all the work and tests, I needed to know and feel that I wasn't alone. Through all the tough in life, I have a Savior that is walking with me through every step. Man, that is comforting.

I'm linking the song to the end of this article because I want you to feel the words as I felt them and I really want you to listen to the words and take them in. No matter what stage of life you are in, He is with you and you have no need to fear. You have the Savior in your heart, and He is walking with you, friend. Just really listen to your words and I guarantee, you will be speechless too.

Kari Jobe- I Am Not Alone