A Non-Political Article

A Non-Political Article

Are we ready to stop arguing and start laughing yet?

33
A Non-Political Article

Let's be honest. Every single article floating around on social media in the last few weeks has been about politics. Now, this is understandable... but aren't you sick of it? Politics shouldn't rule our lives. Sometimes, our brains need a break by wallowing in our more shallow selves for a bit. I have compiled some of the most irrelevant, funny, cute, and meaningless images and quotes on the internet for this purpose, just for you. You're welcome, America.

Nothing like a good (or is it bad?) pun to take your mind off of this political season. Thankfully, I don't have to come with them Obama self. Are you picking up what I'm Putin down? If you don't enjoy this sense of humor, don't worry...

Okay, that's enough of that.

No matter how right or left leaning you are, where you come from, or what type of chocolate you like, we all can relate to this.

And this.

If you don't think this is funny, there might be something wrong with you. (Note the restraint on political jokes I could be making right now.)

Tell me you did not just become way more satisfied with your life. Tell me those coins did not just become way more valuable than they were before being reduced to mere awesomeness.

That is purely amazing. See, guys? Social media arguments are not the way to go. Let's settle our differences like adults, by cleverly pranking those we disagree with (in God's love).