If You Are A Fan Of Athleisure, You Need Nikki Blackketter's Season 2 Gymshark Collection

It's life changing.

970
@gymsharkwomen

Nikki Blackketter x Gymshark Season 2 is coming. Are you ready?

Let me start off by explaining who Nikki Blackketter is. She started off posting on YouTube by sharing her fitness journey. Blackketter is formally a fitness model and inspiration. She shares her vlogs on YouTube about fitness and her everyday activities.

She is drop dead gorgeous and #bodygoals, if you ask me.

Blackketter became a Gymshark athlete and her career escalated even more, becoming the face of Gymshark. She currently has 1.7 million Instagram followers and over 600k subscribers and those numbers grow every day.

Now, if you do not know what Gymshark is, visit this link to view their website. Gymshark, a UK based company, offers sleek and innovated designs of gym wear for men and women. The Gymshark mantra is to "Be a Visionary," which is simply how the company was founded by Ben Francis and a few pals. Simply envisioning a company and working towards their goals to achieve an idea that turned into a fast-growing company.

But enough of that talk, let's get to this clothing line because WOW. Nikki B and Gymshark have collaborated on an amazing second line together.

The line is everything from a casual day out shopping, going to class and, of course, working out. Blackketter has given her Season 2 a pop with a blown up pineapple print (her signature sign) on a few pieces. And other colors of the range are simply aesthetic.

The sports bras have a perfectly placed open back and strategically placed cuts to make the "girls up top" pop no matter what cup size you are. Her leggings have proved to be squat-proof, which is always a necessity. Alongside this, they are two-toned with a sleek mesh paneling along the side of the leg, offering a uniqueness to her line. The 'backdrop crop-top' long-sleeves were a complete sell out when she released her first season, and Blackketter has brought them back better and bolder with an open back that lines perfectly with her sports bras and falls in all the right places.

But, it gets better, she has bandeaus, swimsuits and one pieces for daily wear. She even designed them so you could wear them underneath leggings without crazy lines underneath.

What hasn't NikkiB thought of? Well, that's a rhetorical question, because Blackketter and Gymshark have thought of EVERYTHING.

Blackketter even included a hat and...wait for it...a FANNY PACK. Accessories were definitely not forgotten in this season.

There are casual, lightweight, t-shirts and joggers with doubled mesh panels on the sides that just scream "wear me". Along with the 'cropped surface hoodie' that hash mesh panels along the shoulders which offers breathability and a nice casual look.

My personal favorites are the 'essential' hoodies. There is an opening on the back of the hoodie right at the top for some breathability and a separate meshed block of fabric on the bottom of the back. Blackketter also created shorts in three colorways (tan, dusk blue, and light grey). Also available are tank tops with a nice halter top look that is flattering on everyone. And last but not least...BOMBER JACKETS! Everything about these bomber jackets is amazing. Such a versatile piece of clothing that you could wear to the gym, or for a night out.

Nikki Blackketter and Gymshark did a wonderful job with this collection. Clothing that makes women feel feminine, secure, and comfortable at the gym or lounging around the house. And students, a great part about Gymshark is that through Student Beans, they offer a 10% discount! A great deal when you want to be #bougieonabudget. The clothing pieces release online on Gymsharks website on the 26th January 2018. Blackketter also posted a full try on of the pieces in her collection that I will leave linked here for you to watch. Time releases vary based on region, but I have listed most below:

CDT: 9 AM

EST: 10 AM

PST: 7 AM

GMT: 3 PM

So set your alarms, these pieces will be going fast. I know I'll be ready, will you?

All photos courtesy of @gymshark @gymsharkwomen instagram.