There is almost nothing more annoying in the world than waking up to the sound of an alarm. From the moment you get up until the time you get to bed, you are bombarded with responsibilities. You have to go to work and school, run errands, and do favors. But if you're a night owl then you have an advantage of getting a few more extra hours in the day. Here are seven perks to being a night owl:
1. Your brain gains a new sense of energy by the time the clock hits midnightGiphy
Thank you adrenaline rush!
2. Your best ideas come to you by one in the morningGiphy
Strikes of genius just come naturally.
3. Cereal never seemed more appealing than at 10 pmGiphy
Breakfast is a social construct.
4. Movies all of a sudden seem a lot more interestingGiphy
It must be a masterpiece!
5. You have a full sense of security that no one is going to interrupt youGiphy
Alone at last.
6. Silence has never seemed sweeterGiphy
What's that I hear? Silence. Golden Silence.
8. You welcome the new day before anyone elseGiphy
Who says your not a morning person?
Life can be hectic starting from the moment you wake up. By the time it comes for you to finally have some free time, it's sucked away from those around you. It's not that you don't love those around you, but sometimes you just need some me time. But if you're a night owl, this resolves the problem. You can do everything you need to do throughout the day, spend time with your loved ones, and have some me-time. If your extra tactful, you can still get eight hours of sleep.