A Night Of Going Out As Told By New Girl

Every time...

8
Return Dates

You get home from a long day of class and work and your roommates propose the idea to go out tonight.

But they see right through you and know how weak you really are.

As expected, you cave immediately.

You get to the party and realize you might be older than most people here.

So, you decide it's time to catch up.

You start feelin' yourself and realize coming out was a good decision.

You scope out your options and find a contender.

You look to your friend to see if she approves.

Ehh, what does she know... so you go for it anyways.

You go to the bathroom to gather yourself and realize that it's probably time to go home.

On your way out you run into that one person you really did not want to see.

You and your friends force the Uber to stop and get Mexican food because you NEED it.

You wake up the next morning and your roommates fill you in on how your night REALLY went down.

You run to the bathroom because 1. you're mortified and 2. you don't feel so good...

You begin regretting going out in the first place.

When asked by the roommate that stayed home how your night was

Then, the evening rolls around, you get over your pity party and start getting ready to do it again.