29 Instagram Captions From Nicki Minaj's 'Queen' Fit For Royalty

29 Lyrics From Nicki Minaj's 'Queen' That Will Give Your Next Instagram Caption The Royal Treatment

Whether you love her or hate her, Nicki Minaj can spit some straight fire.

18828
nicki minaj

I will admit, I'm not a huge fan of Nicki Minaj as a person. I think her fashion choices are interesting to put it nicely and she is slightly too vulgar for my tastes, and I usually don't like her music. But, she can rap and sing some pretty catchy tunes, and sometimes her lyrics make me want to jam. Some of "Queen's" lyrics have me feeling on top of the world, just like a real queen would.

1. "I could wage war or I come in peace like Gandhi"

From "Ganja Burn"

2. "Said she was better than me, what a prankster"

From "Sir"

3. "I pity opponents, it look easy don't it"

From "Miami"

4. "Show off my diamonds like I'm signed by the Roc"

From "Chun-Li"

5. " I'm who they wishin' to be"

From "Hard White"

6. "You know I flaunt it, flaunt it / I'm a trendsetter: everything I do, they do"

From "Barbie Dreams"

7. "I got the trophies and the catalogue / Just did a deal, Mercedes-Benz, check the catalogue"

From "Majesty"

8. "Gotta be king status to give men my body"

From "Ganja Burn"

9. "Rich who? Got bricks, too / The rich get richer, that's my ritual"

From "Rich Sex"

10. "'Cause they know I'm the queen, I still didn't pick an heiress"

From "Hard White"

11. "My winnin' streak still hasn't peaked, you little dust ball"

From "Chun Swae"

12. "Now everybody like, "She really is the best""

From "Chun-Li"

13. "You play checkers, couldn't beat me playin’ chess"

From "Chun-Li"

14. "Bunch the trophies in my crib like a athlete"

From "LLC"

15. "Gave you everything, yeah / Think I need to take it all back"

From "Nip Tuck"

16. "Get her a ticket, sir, she's a fan, sir"

From "Sir"

17. "Too much money, I ain't never need a sugar daddy"

From "Miami"

18. "I ain't givin', so don't ask, I don't lend my body"

From "Ganja Burn"

19. "Used to work hard, just to get half back / Now I'm gettin' to it that way"

From "Hard White"

20. "Still every team's number one pick in the draft"

From "Ganja Burn"

21. "I'm the trophy of the game, everybody tryna win me"

From "Hard White"

22. "If he say he don't want me back, he be lyin’"

From "Chun Swae"

23. "There'll never be another one after me"

From "LLC"

24. " You said you wept, awww, everyday a queen you slept on"

From "Nip Tuck"

25. " Fast little bitches, but of course I'm the quickest"

From "Miami"

26. "E-everytime I score she gon' hear them swishes"

From "Chun Swae"

27. "My legacy could never be undone"

From "Hard White"

28. "I never needed you, you must've thought I did"

From "Nip Tuck"

29. "Yeah, on the real, I'm these bitches’ idol / Gotta be dumb to make me your rival"

From "Majesty"

Related Articles Around the Web