If you watch New Girl, you know how relatable Nick Miller actually is. He's messy, unorganized, dysfunctional, and barely understands the basics of grooming. During these last four weeks of spring semester, we all start to go a little crazy and our inner Nick Miller comes out.
1. Realizing that finals are coming up and you have five thousand things to do
Procrastinating is my middle name.
2. But washing your hair isn't top priority
A hat solves everything
3. When you step outside after spending seven hours in the library
Oh hello sunlight, it's been a while
4. Then you realized you studied the wrong chapters
Why do bad things happen to good people
5. And you've pulled two all nighters in a row
Who needs sleep anyway?
6. Then your teacher gives you that extra credit you've been asking for
The real MVP
7. And when you finally finish your last exam
My brain is mush. BUT WE MADE IT!
"I am not a successful adult. I don't eat vegetables and/or take care of myself." Nick, we completely understand the feeling, especially during these last couple weeks of the semester. You just have to remember it'll all be worth it in the end!