Nick Cannon Launched A Vegan Soul Food Spot In Hollywood

Nick Cannon Just Launched A Vegan Soul Food Restaurant In Hollywood, And It's Already Made History

The VTree Hollywood in Los Angeles hosts an "Ode to Black Lives" Juneteenth celebration.

3553

Nick Cannon understands what Hollywood is really about. He isn't afraid to make his dreams come to reality. As a Black Lives Matter advocate, Nick Cannon hosts an "Ode to Black Lives" Juneteenth celebration at his vegan restaurant in Los Angeles. He launched his vegan restaurant to gear it towards a soul food appeal and it is called The VTree Hollywood. Nick Cannon isn't the only celebrity working at The VTree Hollywood. So who's the other celebrity?

"Chef Velvet is a sought after celebrity chef, entrepreneur, author, social justice activist, and public speaker. She also is the co-Founder of "Vegan in the Hood" a global program that teaches underserved communities the importance of community gardens, self-sustainabilty and the life benefits of a healthy diet." - The VTree Hollywood

That's right, even the restaurant's chef is a celebrity. The VTree Hollywood also has performances from new upcoming artists on certain nights. During the Black Lives Matter movement, the vegan restaurant was the perfect place to reconnect with those on the move. Nick Cannon was out doing his own thing for BLM in Minneapolis, but his restaurant was holding it down in LA.

Currently, they are still offering take out orders and their menu is insane! You can either order online or call the restaurant.

This restaurant is already going down in history.

Safe Haven

The VTree Hollywood was the ultimate hideout for BLM protestors because law enforcement was getting out of hand at times. Nick Cannon & Chef Velvet were hospitable and welcoming to the BLM protestors in LA. Thank you for offering your services during these chaotic times for our people.

Nick Cannon in Minneapolis

Yes, Nick Cannon went to Minneapolis to help protest for BLM. He went to the scene of the most recent documented crime. He wasn't going to let his brothers down. Even though Nick Cannon wasn't near LA, his vegan restaurant was there as him in spirit as it was the safe haven for BLM protestors.

Juneteenth

The VTree Hollywood hosted the most historical event. This was a social distancing event. Advised everyone to enjoy their food to go and to live stream from the car or enjoy outside on the premises in their social distancing outside seating area.