NIce Girls Never Finish Last

NIce Girls Never Finish Last

Let them have the doughnut because they need it more than you.

13
NIce Girls Never Finish Last
Emma Tilley

You do everything for everyone, always give money to the donation boxes, let someone else get the last doughnut, and park far away so the old lady does not have to walk and still life finds a way to poop on you. Why, why, why! This can not be fair! This is the age old debate we have with ourselves, why are WE the ones that have to be nice when everyone else is nasty and still gets what they want? Well I'll let you in on a secret, those people suck. They will walk on ANYONE to get where they want to be and it may seem like they have it all, but nice clothes and a great job will never compare to a happy soul and clean aura!

WE WILL get our good karma ladies, don't you worry, it is already happening. You haven't been involved in a lot of drama recently have you? Life rewards us every day with a light heart and good energy! It sounds silly I know, how does a clean conscious compare to that seemingly perfect life these mean people have? But they do not have the best friends sending that extra text at night to let you know how much they love you. They do not have the satisfaction of putting their heads down at night and knowing they made the world a tiny bit better, and that tiny bit counts.Positive energy breeds positive energy! Surround yourself with those that love and APPRECIATE your amazingly kind soul and your life will be filled with happiness. So remember ladies, never let life make you cold. Your warmth is needed in such a cold, shitty world; you never know what people are going through and that doughnut may change their whole day. Plus, summer is coming, it's better to not eat doughnuts anyway!