10 Reasons Hannah B. Could Not Be A Worse Choice For The Next Bachelorette

Bachelor Nation had to suffer through an entire season of Arie on "The Bachelor." Don't force an entire season of Hannah B. on "The Bachelorette" on us.

32066
American Broadcasting Company

With just 2 weeks left until this season of "The Bachelor" comes to an end, Bachelor Nation has begun to voice their opinions regarding who should be named the next Bachelorette. This role is typically announced during the show's "After the Final Rose" special, which is set to air next Tuesday, March 12.

The contestant with the most Bachelorette buzz is currently Hannah B., the former Miss USA contestant from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Some loved her, but many did not. And whether or not you found her entertaining on this season of "The Bachelor," there are 10 MAJOR reasons why she is not fit to be the bachelorette.

1. She is only 24 years old.

Yes, it is totally possible to be mature and looking to settle down in your early 20s. But Hannah B.'s young age will likely lead to a cast of young male suitors, which will perpetuate the recent trend of VERY young (and often immature) contestants on the show.

2. She has difficulty letting go of the past.

The feud between Hannah B. and Caelynn was based on old drama that had no business being brought back up. If Hannah has this much trouble letting go of the past, who's to say she'll be over her experience with Colton in time to fall for someone new.

3. It takes her too long to break out of her shell.

Let's not forget Hannah B.'s incredibly awkward first date with Colton and her cringe-worthy attempt at making a toast.

4. She calls herself "Hannah Beast."

The "growl" has already gotten old.

5. She is not great with words.

See above.

6. She tries too hard to stand out.

Hannah B. seems to make decisions based on what will get her the most attention. This video says it all.

7. She falls far too quickly.

Hannah was the very first girl to tell Colton she was falling in love with him, after spending very little time with him. Can someone who falls this quickly handle being in relationships with multiple men at once?

8. She tears others down to get ahead.

As one of the girls who started drama by bringing up another woman during her time with Colton, how can we expect her to shut down this kind of petty behavior when she's the bachelorette?"

9. She's a pageant queen.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with choosing to compete in beauty pageants. BUT it is possible that, given her past, Hannah is more interested in the spotlight and title that comes with "The Bachelorette" than she is in finding true love.

10. She is not diverse.

With SO MANY wonderful, diverse women on "The Bachelor" this season and in the past, why not pick one?