New Year's Resolutions/Goals

New Year's Resolutions/Goals

2020 has been really tough, let's hope for a better 2021!

64
New Year's Resolutions/Goals

2020 has been a really tough year. With the pandemic, online classes, and the weather, everything has been really hard to keep up with. Everyone hopes that 2021 will be better for all of us. Here are some of my new year's resolutions/goals:

1. I hope to be more involved in extracurricular activities next semester. Over the summer I had a perfect plan that I would participate in extracurricular activities and study for my classes. However, as soon as the semester started I was overwhelmed with school work that I didn't have time to be involved in anything. There were days where I would study the whole day without having any breaks or free time in between so that I could catch up with school work. Next semester I hope to be able to better manage school work and extracurricular activities together.

2. I hope to go outside more often. Due to the pandemic I rarely went outside this fall. I usually went outside a couple of times during the month. Besides that I mostly stayed home all day in my room. Usually when I went outside it was for groceries or if I had to do something important.

3. I hope to also exercise more often. My dad bought a treadmill in the basement but I usually don't use it that often. Hopefully I will become more physically fit and go on the treadmill more often next year.

4. I also hope to spend some time with family and friends because it is always important to be socially active during times like this. In addition to spending time with friends and family I also hope to meet new people at Hunter by maybe joining study groups. This semester I didn't really join any study groups and mostly studied by myself. Next semester I might join some study groups so I can study with other people who are also in my class.

5. I also hope to have a better sleep schedule in the coming year because this year I have been sleeping really late usually. I hope to go to bed earlier at night and wake up earlier in the morning because I have some classes next semester that are early in the morning.

6. Lastly, I also hope to get my learner permit next year. I studied some questions during the summer break but then ended up forgetting about studying after classes began. I hope I can get my learner permit by the end of 2021 and finally learn how to drive.

2020 has brought on many different experiences in our lives. Everyone has had to learn how to adapt to the new normal and adjust their way of life during 2020. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday and hope 2021 brings something new and exciting to everyone's lives!